Monday, January 24, 2011

Wild Horses






















It was a beautiful morning so I took Vino and went for a walk.  There was some mist that was drifting in from the valley fog and it gave everything a soft feeling.  Not the best for landscape shots but the horses gave us a show when they came running off the hill.  They kept snorting at Vino and acting silly.  I just love to watch them.  They aren't really wild of course.  They belong to a neighbor who uses them on pack trips into the Sierra's during the summer.  They just think they are wild now that they are turned out for the winter's rest.

The rest of the day was very pleasant weather wise and I got courses built for the week.  I feel lucky to be having some sun while the rest of the valley is experiencing the Tule fog.  It is going to delay my departure on Wednesday to pick up  the Little Stinker in Los Gatos.  It's getting close!