Friday, January 21, 2011

Beginnings and endings



Getting started on any new project is always hard, but here goes.  I am dedicating this blog to Rita ~ June 9 2004 to December 4 2010.  Little Spot Red Hot Senorita aka: Rita Radical, Little Radicoolie, Re Re,  The Radicoolie One.  What a journey she took me on.   And now, very soon,  another journey begins - a new puppy coming next week!  So after all the sadness of her untimley death, comes some joy.  
I am ready to move on and start a new journey with another little red stinker.  She is the incentive to start this blog.  I thought it would be a fun project to document her growing up.  Puppies grow so fast and I want to cherish every moment of the cuteness.  And it may be of some interest  to others if I can document some of the training process along the way. 

I am imagining that I will say more with pictures than words.  But just like any new adventure, I am going to let the process take over.  So until the little stinker gets here I want to get the feel of  how Blogger works and get into a routine of posting.