Saturday, January 22, 2011

Beginners Class Pictures

Jappie

Grover

Simba
 Oh, what a beautiful day it was - at least here in Elderwood.  Students coming in from Fresno and Lemore areas had zero visibility fog to drive through - yuck!

The light was so beautiful, I wanted to get some pictures of the beginners class. Three black dogs were a challenge for sure - Diego being the hardest.  The auto focus just didn't want to zero in on him, well that and the little guy is FAST!

I was pretty happy with the results and ended up processing about 6 or 7 of each dog - I just couldn't stop LOL!!  I usually suck at tunnel shots and today I got several - maybe I am figuring it out!  You can see the rest of them on my Smugmug site

http://stardogs.smugmug.com/Random-Dogs/From-Classes-or-Lessons


The rest of the day I pruned roses - gosh those things grow a lot during the year.

M is leaving tomorrow to get the puppies in Canada!  I can already smell the puppy breath.  I'm so excited!





Diego

Stormie