Friday, March 25, 2011

Sunny in Training

This is my first time uploading a video to the blog.  Sunny has been going through the tunnel, jump, tire and chute consistently and I have been showing everyone how smart she is.  So today  I asked Denise to come over and get a video of her.  Of course we had several blooper takes and Sunny just couldn't  show her  cool tricks on video - oh well!  You can see that she is having fun though and really, she can get that jump and tire in the sequence :-D

I started Sunny getting on the balance discs soon after I got her.  I added the step stools as she got stronger and more confident.

Exercises like these help the puppy learn to think about where their feet are.

Developing balance, strength and confidence.

Sunny loves to do stuff and where's the cookie? 

Doing a sit and then stand on the step stool. 

See, she can do the tire!  Thanks Denise for taking the pictures and video today!