Monday, April 11, 2011

Sneak Peak

Easter Photo Shoot Day!  See the gallery here http://stardogs.smugmug.com/My-Dogs/Holidays/Easter






Denise and I got together for an Easter photo shoot today.  And yes, complete with outfits :-D  These are just a couple from today.  I am sure it will take me till Easter to get them all processed!  Sunny was a good little model.  

She is 19 weeks old now.  I can never keep track of weeks and have to go back and count them.  Just a little over 4 1/2 months.  And she looks like she has hit that mark.  Her beautiful fluffy puppy  fur is now bleached out and she looks like she is molting.  There is dark shiny hair coming in.  She is getting quite a rear end on her - such a powerful little thing she is too.  Right now her rear end is a little taller than her front end.  The nose grew longer.  Front legs don't look like like tree trunks anymore, she has sprouted long legs, and boy can she ever use them!  She is growing and changing really fast.  I love her more every day and am just having so much fun with her.